2-Place/2-Way Bluetooth Off Road Intercom SystemThis is the perfect Bluetooth Intercom System for RZR's and Side by Sides that offers true wireless intercom, 2way racing radios and stereo music between driver/passenger(s). We run this same system in our RZR with helmet's and love it! Examples of others that use this same setup are Rally Racing, Airboats (waterproof), Rock Crawling, Off Road Racing, Snowmobiles, Airplanes, Sand Rails, etc..
What Comes In This Intercom System:
- (2) Wireless Bluetooth Intercom Helmet Kits (Battery Life of 10-12 Hours and up to 60 Feet of communication)
- Noise Canceling
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing (ADSP) Technology which offers the very best sound quality for both in-coming and out-going sound in the industry
- True Stereo Speakers with base and mid tones
- (1) Remote Mount 2-way Radio Hub which integrates the Wireless Bluetooth Modules to the handheld or mobile radio unit
- Coil Cord and Radio Specific interface Jumper
- Steering Wheel Coil Cord Remote Mount Push to
Talk which interfgaces with 2 way radio
How It Works &
- The 2Way Radio Hub wirelessly allows you to tie in
2-way communication through a handheld device or mobile unit paired with a
helmet or headset. The 2-way radio connects to the 2Way Radio Hub via a
coil cord jumper which is radio specific. When a 2-way radio call comes
through the radio/mobile unit, the person paired with the hub
hears the incoming call and can transmit back. After TX has ended, radio or intercom comes back to users as before.
- The Wireless Intercom Modules (helmet or headsets) offer live, duplex and hands free conversation (Up to 4 people). They can be
used In manual PTT (Push-to-Talk) or VOX (Voice operated) mode. Wireless communications between users up to 60'. Each unit can Bluetooth Interface with Phone and 2-way Radio Hub.
Note: Helmets/Headsets or 2way radios not included. This system is ready to be used with your current radio. Just add the correct radio interface jumper and your ready to go!
- Each helmet/headset user can listen to their own music
simultaneously or one can take lead and allow the other to listen in. If a
call comes through while each helmet is listening to their own music, only
the cell phone receiving the call will be able to accept and communicate.
If both helmets are listening to one persons paired music, and a call
comes in – the secondary helmet will be removed
from the conversation and the person receiving the call will then be able
to accept and communicate. At the end of the call the live music will come back online.